Business Development, France
Ines has held Senior Sales positions with IBM Software selling into a number of industry vertical sectors. These roles have covered major account management and channel management roles. For the past 10 years Ines has worked with many leading global brands to develop their sales capabilities. This includes working on a large assignments, where she developed and delivered sales trainings and coached sales management teams for an optimized performance. Ines has gone onto work with many other clients covering management and sales trainings as well as salesreps and managers coaching. She works for customers in various industries : Energy, IT, Services, Paper Industry, Heathcare.
For 15 years, Ines has been a lecturer at Lille Business and Management School (ESC Lille) on Selling, Negotiation and Leadership Skills.
Key Skills & Areas of Knowledge
Ines is ideally suited to management and sales people development assignments in the area of:
- Sales Management and coaching
- Consultative selling and complex sales management
- Negotiation skills.
- Bernard Julhiet Group (3 years) - Developed sales and leadership trainings by selling, designing and delivering people development curriculum to national and global companies
- IBM EMEA (3 years) – Trained and coached sales people and sales management teams within the IBM EMEA Global Sales School. Managed skills evaluation and follow-up on the field. Sales teams and sales managers coaching.
- IBM Software (6 years)– Sales account management (collaborative, document management and elearning solutions) to Healthcare, Service and Retail industries. National and global contracts negotiations. Channel Management on the SMB Market for North and East of France.
Educational and Professional Qualifications: Ines received a master from Lille School of Management in Sales Management (ESC Lille) and a Postgraduate specialization in Corporate Training Management (with honors).
She is fluent in French and English.