The Huthwaite Approach in your market
We can make behaviour change second nature
Training events are key to producing behaviour change and delivering improved commercial performance. But they are only part of the solution. You want to ensure that newly-acquired skills are lasting and will positively impact business performance. We can measure, coach and reinforce the skills to ensure the right behaviours become instinctive.
To deliver lasting behaviour change requires:
- a climate and business structure that is conducive to skills development
- the right skill models to match the delegates’ sales, negotiation or customer service situation
- practice and feedback to help individuals develop their new skills
- processes and tools to help transfer those skills to the real world
- an objective way of measuring progress and working on strengths and weaknesses
- on-going coaching and senior management support to ensure new behaviours become the norm
We can deliver the right training in the right way
Training has the potential to produce excellent results, but your investment could be wasted if broader issues are ignored.
We believe that what happens well before the training begins, and once the classroom or blended learning event is over, is just as important as the training itself.
That’s why we always consider the following:
- What is the attitude towards the training likely to be?
- Will we be working with enthusiasts or cynics?
- Do we/you have executive buy-in, or what needs to happen to win it?
- How will details of the initiative be communicated to those involved?
- Is everyone aware of their roles and responsibilities within the project and the impact it will have on their time, other tasks and the ultimate success of the project?
- Is there a need to modify content to take into account cultural requirements or local circumstances?
- What will the coaching and reinforcement regime look like – what is achievable in reality?
- How will the success of the implementation be measured and communicated?
We offer a flexibility of delivery options
Our main concern is always that any intervention produces real and sustainable results for your organisation.
This means we are honest with our clients if we feel the proposed time allowed for training, or the level of internal support or resources, is note optimal. However, we also accept that client organisations operate in a competitive environment and under conditions which can restrict the time and resources available.
- We design flexible interventions in response to such restrictions with the aim of producing the best possible results. These include:
- traditional classroom training
- blended learning - classroom training combined with e-learning
- virtual campus, real-time interactive training delivered over the web.
- We build client-specific, customised solutions for over 90% of our projects.
- We can measure the changes the intervention has brought about and the impact of those on bottom-line results.
- We deliver in over 40 countries and local languages so we can handle interventions world-wide, simultaneously if required.
- We can train and accredit your internal trainers to deliver some of our programmes.