We understand your market
Prospective clients often ask why they should choose us, and our answer is straight forward: we’re uniquely placed to help change the behaviour of your people and improve the performance of your organisation.
The IT & Telecoms sector is constantly evolving and you can rely on Huthwaite International to ensure your people always have the skills to stay one step ahead of your competitors.
We understand the challenges you face and for over thirty years have been developing solutions to these that deliver memorable results. Our longevity and range of client success stories demonstrate we are a safe pair of hands.
We can make behaviour change second nature
Training programmes are key to producing behaviour change and delivering improved sales performance. But they’re just the beginning. We want to ensure that these learnings are lasting and we can measure, coach and reinforce the messages to ensure the right behaviours become instinctive.
To deliver lasting behaviour change requires:
- The right skill model to match the selling, negotiating or customer service situation.
- Practice and feedback to help individuals develop their new skills in the real world.
- An objective way of measuring progress and work on strengths and weaknesses.
- On-going coaching and senior management support to ensure new behaviours become the norm.
We can deliver the right training in the right way
Training has the potential to produce excellent results, but your investment could be wasted if basic issues, such as good project management, are ignored.
We believe that what happens before the training begins, and once the classroom event is over, is just as important as the lessons themselves.
That’s why we always consider the following:
- Is there a jointly agreed implementation plan and review process in place?
- Are all the people involved clear of their roles and responsibilities?
- Is there an internal sponsor to ensure people honour the commitments made?
- Who will communicate details of the initiative to the people involved?
- Is there a need to 'sell-in' the proposed intervention to other parts of the business?
- Is there a need to modify content to take into account different cultures or local circumstances?
- Is there agreement about how the success of the project will be measured and communicated?
- Who is responsible for ensuring all the people who should participate in the initiative do so?
- What actions will be taken if people don't meet their obligations?
We offer a flexibility of delivery options
Our main concern is always that any intervention produces real and sustainable results for your organisation.
This means we’re honest with our clients if we feel the proposed time allowed for training, or the level of internal support or resources, is inadequate. However, we also accept that all client organisations operate in a competitive environment and under conditions which can restrict the time and resources available.
We design flexible interventions in response to such restrictions with the aim of producing the best possible results. Listed below are some highlights on the capability we offer:
- We’ve been building and customising tailor-made solutions for over three decades.
- We can measure the changes the intervention has brought about and the impact of those on bottom-line results.
- We deliver in over 40 countries and local languages so we can handle interventions world-wide, simultaneously.
- We can train and accredit your internal trainers to deliver our programmes to our standards. We can deliver the knowledge content of our programmes in advance using e-learning modules - keeping classroom time to a minimum and focusing on the skills development process.