Account Strategy for Major Sales
At Huthwaite International we have been delivering real sales and negotiation performance improvement for more than three decades. As a result we are confident we can show you how to make a real and lasting improvement to your results, no matter what your level of experience or current performance. All our training is derived from field research into what high performers do to distinguish themselves from the rest.
Our research has enabled us to model the way in which customers make major purchasing decisions and the strategies and skills successful salespeople use to influence that decision making process. ASMS is often the next step for people who have completed our SPIN® Selling Skills training.
Courses in the United Kingdom
* Specially discounted course.
Huthwaite's Account Strategy for Major Sales training builds the skills essential to success by helping you to:
- develop the customers’ perception of the value of your solution
- reach and influence all the key customers involved in the decision making process
- influence the customer’s decision criteria in your favour by understanding their decision making process and the actions you need to take at each stage
- analyse your position versus each of your competitors and plan a strategy for strengthening your position against each one
- minimise the customer’s perception of the risks involved in making a decision in your favour
- map the critical incidents during the planned implementation and develop appropriate strategies for addressing these issues with the customer
- develop long-term customer relationships
- produce a significant increase in sales revenue and profitability
- build long-term partnerships through pro-active account development.
Our aim is to develop your skills through practise and feedback
so they can be applied
effectively with your customers. To achieve this, the ASMS programme consists of three elements: trainer inputs, real case work and a competitive simulation. The simulation has four rounds with detailed feedback from the trainers after each round.
Course Outline - Day 1
- Customer decision making in the major sale
- Account entry
- Simulation round 1
Course Outline - Day 2
- Competition and how to improve the match between customer needs and your solution
- Simulation rounds 2 & 3
Course Outline - Day 3
- Resolving customer concerns
- Simulation round 4
- Implementing your solution
- Assessment of real case work
- Assessment of simulation performance and award to winning team
Who should attend?
Highly appropriate for sales managers, account managers, sales executives and any other specialists tasked with the management of long- cycle sales involving multiple influencers/decision makers, strong competitive activity and a perceived risk for the customer of making the wrong decision.