SAMA Pan-European Conference, Berlin
Join Huthwaite at the SAMA Pan-European Conference
17-18 March, Berlin, Marriott Berlin
Huthwaite International will be attending the Strategic Account Management Association (SAMA) Pan-European Conference, in Berlin, delivering a session on 'Building and capturing value when selling, bidding and negotiating with Procurement.'
SAMA is the largest gathering of EMEA based strategic account professionals, providing one of the best networking opportunities for all those attending. The Conference will hold over 20 sessions on Strategic Account Management best practices, delivered by industry leading thought leaders.
'Building and capturing value when selling, bidding and negotiating' - Session outline
David Freedman, Associate Director at Huthwaite International, will be delivering the session. Join David to:
- gain insights into best practices for engaging with procurement, drawing from years of research
- gain insights into the world of procurement
- find out how Strategic Account Managers can work with procurement, efficiently and effectively
- find out the importance of verbal behaviours when negotiating with procurement
- find out how to express persuasive value propositions to procurement.
Date: 17 March at 4:30pm - 5:30pm
Date: 18 March at 2:20pm - 4:00pm
To register or for more information click on the link below: