The Huthwaite Outstanding Service programme enables customer service teams to objectively compare their individual verbal behavioural profile against our CARE best practice model. They practise using the CARE behaviours to achieve Win-Win outcomes and build value for both their customers and the organisation. The programme uses an approach that can be used back in the workplace for coaching and reinforcement to ensure that the behavioural change is embedded and long-term business benefits are achieved.
A follow-up coaching programme is also available to train customer service coaches how to coach using the CARE Behavioural Analysis tool.
Faculty and group size
The event is typically a two-day classroom event, (plus an additional day if the coaching module is required) staffed by one Huthwaite Consultant.
Maximum 12 delegates per event.
By the end of the programme participants will be able to:
- recognise what Outstanding Service looks like for their organisation and their customers
- deliver outcomes that make their customers and the organisation highly satisfied
- demonstrate the behaviours that help solve problems and build value for both customers and the organisation.
- Defining Outstanding Service
- The CARE behavioural toolbox
- Opening with a positive purpose
- The Balance of Power
- Defusing emotion
- Achieving Win-Win
- Building value
- Finalising the call
To maximise and demonstrate the return on investment from the training our approach can, if required, incorporate the following activities in addition to the training itself:
- pre-programme consultation to customise aspects of the programme content such as roleplays, and call outcomes
- pre-programme measurement of skill level either through an online knowledge assessment or call observation to provide a benchmark for post-programme assessment and establish the gaps that the training should address.